Admission Process at best commerce institute in Patna, Sukrishna Commerce – Step by Step Guide
The admission processes at Sukrishna Commerce institute in Patna may vary from one course to another course. Sukrishna Commerce offers Direct Admission option in all its courses and also offers admission on the basis of scholarship. The students can take admission either directly on the basis of percentage of Marks secured by them in their last school/ board exams or through the various scholarship tests offered, including the Admission Cum Scholarship Test (ACST), the Sukrishna Commerce National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE), National Eligibility & Scholarship Test (NEST) and more.
We provide scholarships for qualifying students from these tests to enroll in our programs. These tests allow students to assess their performance based on their ranking on the merit list, and many students that take these tests subsequently enroll in our courses. We provide the best commerce coaching in Patna. We offer admission to various Medical, Engineering, and Foundation courses through different programs like Classroom Program, Distance Learning Program (DLP) and Digital Learning Program.
1. "Each course has a predefined specific percentage admission criterion. Broadly, for admission in any course a student should fulfill the required grades or percentage (aggregate marks) in either Science & Maths in class VIII/ IX/ Class X Board/ All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB)/ Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCB) in Class XII Board/ Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination. For Example:
2. "Those students who have secured minimum
- 65% aggregate marks in PCB/PCM in Class XII or
- 70% aggregate marks in Science & Maths in Class X Board Exam can take direct admission in Short-term courses i.e. Crash Courses/ Test Series Courses
National Eligibility & Scholarship Test (NEST)
1. "Sukrishna Commerce provides an opportunity to students of Class VIII, IX, X, XI, XII Studying & XII passed Science students to appear for National Eligibility & Scholarship Test (NEST) to showcase their potential. Those students who qualify this test are then given admission in the applied courses.
2. "The admission test also gives an opportunity to a student to outperform and get a scholarship in turn. A student who has qualified for our direct admission criteria, can also appear for NEST in order to avail the scholarship.
3. For more details, please contact with the centre counsellors.
Documents Required for Admission:
"Students are requested to attach the following documents along with duly filled application form at the time of admission.
- It is compulsory to provide properly filled-in and signed NEST application form along with FEE in case of the offline admission process.
- It is mandatory to provide correct Name, Mobile No. and Email ID with other details of the student/father/guardian in case of Online Enrollment.
- It is compulsory to attach self-attested photocopy of previous Class Mark-Sheet with 4 recent passport size Photographs for both online or Offline admission.
- Fee can be paid through Netbanking (NEFT/RTGS), Paytm, Debit/credit card.